The inaugural eSports Industry Awards is almost upon us, with the show taking place on Monday night. Make sure you don’t miss out on the evening’s events by following the Twitch channel right away.
Hosted by Radio 1’s Julia Hardy and Gadget Show’s Jason Bradbury, the ceremony will celebrate the international eSports business achievements. With awards across a wide range of categories representing the myriad of different aspects that have gone into making 2016 such a huge year for eSports as a business.
It’s not too late to register your vote either, and pick up 30-days of free Now TV when you do, so you can catch-up on WestWorld too.
The 18 categories are:
- Best Streaming Platform
- eSports Commercial Partner of the Year
- eSports Team of the Year
- Best Live Event
- 2016 Shoutcaster of the Year
- eSports Rookie of the Year
- New eSports Game of the Year
- Best Hardware
- Streamer of the Year
- Best eSports Coverage Website 2016
- eSports Photographer of the Year
- eSports Journalist of the Year
- UK eSports Player of the Year
- Console Player of the Year
- PC Player of the Year
- eSports Publisher of the Year
- eSports Game of the Year
- eSports Personality of the Year